Ah, New Years. My proclaimed favorite holiday of the year! I love new thoughts. I love new people. I love new ideas. I love new leadership. I love new starts!
Everything seems fresh! Fresh as the New Year’s baby’s butt—well at least until he processes all that apple cider and apple sauce.
But really, how new is New Years? My diagnosis: it’s only as fresh as you make it. As for myself, I really have done a horribly reached job of making the most of this particular New Year. I’ve dwelled and I’ve fretted over unsettle matters of the past.
As I’m storming around the house: angry, angry, angry!, I realize that I simply needed to sit down and write it out. I wrote a poem, now I’m writing a blog.
To tell you the truth, I hate entries like this—comply centered around one irrational, emotion-filled moment. However, sometimes it just seems necessary. I hope I didn’t waste to much of your time.
Thought:
A Happy New Years is only as happy as you make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Writing helps me too, especially when I am angry!
ReplyDelete